Webinar – Mobile Best Practices for Hardware Stores
Are your print and direct mail campaigns showing diminishing returns? Are you struggling to bring in younger demographics?
Join Pat Murphy, a 30 year veteran of the hardware industry, for step-by-step guidance on how hardware dealers can successfully integrate mobile engagement into the in-store experience.
Get insight into:
- Why do I need to include mobile in my advertising?
- How do I get my customers to opt-in to receive mobile promotions?
- What will mobile do for me that print advertising or direct mail won’t?
- How will consumers respond to mobile offers?
- What is the average basket size from mobile customers?
- What kind of promotions work best, and what should I stay clear of?
- How does mobile work with my POS system?
- Can I use co-op to pay for mobile advertising?
Pat Murphy, VP Mobile Relationship Management, FunMobility
- Founding retail division of the Schlage Lock Company
- President of the Ettore Products Company
- Cofounded The Institute of Social, Search & Mobile Marketing (ISSMM)